Our modern approach to lending, sees our experienced team partnering with introducers to understand individual requirements and provide tailored co-lending finance solutions.
We are focussed on building and maintaining relationships with introducers. By sharing in the risk and rewards we can expand our portfolio to deliver more value, together.
We are agile and unrestrained in our thinking
Co-lending with Fusion Money has a number of benefits including:
- Introducer contributes to the loan as a financier
- Co-lending builds income and goodwill through annuity styled cashflows
- Introducer earns brokerage
- Our flexibility allows us to workshop viable business solutions
- We provide an alternative solution to banks
- We deal exclusively through our introducer network to find solutions for SMEs
- Our introducer network co-lends as financier with Fusion Money
- We look past the numbers and assess client value judgements, business acumen and commercial environments
- We accept different forms of assets as security for your financial loan, not only the financed asset
- We are a discretionary non-bank lender and we assess each opportunity presented with an open mind
- Fusion Money is flexible and will look to tailor a finance solution specific to needs
- We deal exclusively with approved business finance introducers
Operating through a broad range of sectors, we pride ourselves on our ability to assess a business and find the right finance solution for development and growth.
How Introducer contribution works:
What's in it for the Introducer?
Fusion Money helps Introducers build their own loan books.