Our introducer network
Co-lending exclusively with introducers to the SME market
Fusion Money's approach
- Our introducer network co-lends as financier with Fusion Money.
- We only accept applications from our approved business finance introducers.
- We are a discretionary lender and we assess each deal independently.
- Our key assessment criteria include value judgements on the client, their business acumen, industry type and the current business environment.
- We only deal with finance introducers and they deal directly with credit and decision makers.
- We accept different forms of assets as security on loans – it does not necessarily have to be just the assets that we finance.
- Fusion Money is flexible and will look to tailor our loans to suit particular circumstances.
Fusion Money's business solutions
- Credit defaults are individually considered and circumstances assessed.
- We offer flexible drawdowns, refinancing and working capital facilities.
- Able to settle Private Sale & sale and leaseback
- We will consider customers without property.
- Can lend on older cars and commercial vehicles.
- Small-ticket rates are very competitive and brokerage generous.
- An alternative lender to diversify a customer’s banking exposure.
The types of finance we offer
- Chattel Mortgage.
- Lease and Rental.
- Commercial Hire Purchase.
Fusion Money's points of differentiation
- Allows the introducer to participate as a financier to build a book
- The introducer builds income and goodwill through annuity styled cashflows
- Allows the introducer to also earn brokerage.
- Fusion Money deals exclusively through our introducer network to find business solutions for SMEs.
- Fusion is nimble.
- Access to the credit decision makers.
- Unrestrained from typical bank thinking.
- Workshop deals.
- Our flexible non-bank business enables us to package a business solution that the major banks are reluctant to do.
- One of our great strengths is our ability to assess a business and find the right solution to enable the business to develop and grow.